Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So Sick....

Last week over conference weekend Olivia came down with Strep.. Poor thing was soo sick! I haven't seen her that sick ever! She had a temp. consistently for five days that didn't go below 101. She couldn't breath very well or talk because of her tonsils and stuffy nose. She didn't sleep for days. I felt so bad for her and I wanted to make all her pain go away:( We took her to her pediatrician and he gave her an antibiotic but after three days of no improvement we had to get her on a new one. We also took her to the ENT to look at her tonsils and they were so big and infected. He said that they needed to be taken out as soon as possible. I hate to have to see her so sick but I think her getting this sick was the last straw to them taking her tonsils out. I'm pretty sure it isn't going to be very fun for quite a while but in the end I know she will be a happier and healthier little girl.
I took these a few days after she had already been on the antibiotic and she still looks so miserable and sick:(

3 comments:

Kim said...

Sweet little Livvy! Miss You! Grandma~!

Steve & Heather said...

Oh sick babies are the worst! Glad she's doing better.

hoLLY said...

these pics me so sad!!! good luck this week with her surgery!