Saturday, April 23, 2011

Amelia was blessed on April 10Th by her wonderful father. T.J. gave Amelia such an amazing blessing. I'm grateful for T.J. and his worthiness to hold the priesthood. I have such wonderful family and friends that came and supported us on this special day. I love to see all the men that we know stand in the circle and participate in the blessing. Such a special moment.
Amelia was really fussy before the blessing and the rest of the meeting but during the blessing she was a quite as could be. Amelia is such a sweet little baby that is so smiley. She has her fussy time of day, every day but for the most part she has become a good tempered baby.
Thank you to all that came and supported us. Our house was packed to the brim with people but it was still great to have everyone there. My little sister Abby made Amelia a beautiful cake. She always does such a wonderful job. WE had lots of yummy treats and salads that everyone brought. I will be posting some of the recipes that you all wanted on here shortly.








3 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

You guys all looked so cute. Everything turnd out perfect. Thanks for having us.

Jaimee said...

What a great day. However, I may have to disown you for posting that HIDEOUS picture of me.

hoLLY said...

this was such a beautiful day!! thanks for inviting us! everthing looked and tasted wonderful!