Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TwO MonTHs

2 Months already! She is getting so big and developing so much! She is her happiest in the morning and loves to smile. We love having her beautiful spirit in our home and couldn't imagine life without her. Olivia is doing really well with her. She helps with just about everything. Amelia had her two month check up yesterday and she is looking healthy.
Over the last few weeks she has become really colic. She cries quite a bit and doesn't seem to be satisfied with anything. I have tried a new formula for fussiness and it seemed to work somewhat. The Dr. wants me to start her on a different formula for babies with colic due to digestive irritability. We will have to see if it works. If it does we will all feel better. It's hard to have her so sad so much.
Here are some recent pics (one at bottom is a phone pic and was way to dark, but very cute) The picture of them together is the best picture I have gotten of both of them.
Amelia"s stats:
Weight~ 11 lbs 57%
Height~ 21 1/2 in. 16%
Head~ 15 in. 29%




4 comments:

Kim said...

You guys have such beautiful little girls! I have beautiful little grandkids! Love these pictures. So sorry she has been sad can't wait to get my hands on her! Love you! Grandma Kim

hoLLY said...

oh man..she is so dang cute!! I absolutly love the pic of the two of them! beautiful!!

Courtney and Allen said...

I LOVE these pictures! I can't wait to finally meet Amelia next weekend!

The DiStefano Family said...

Congratulations! What a sweet heart. 2 months already! They are both so cute!