Friday, April 3, 2009

8 is Great!

Olivia turned 8 months a few days ago and so here are a few things she has been up to.
1. She no longer looks at the camera, she comes after it
2. She is crawling everywhere!
3. She does the cutest wave with her wrist and says "Hi" sometimes "Hi da"
4. She is still smiling away
5. She went down the slide for the first time and laughed all the way down
6. She climbed up to me while I was on the ground and stood up last week
7. She is standing up to everything even if it is only a few inches from the ground. For instance if there is a book she will put her hands on it and then get on her toes kind of looks like a yoga move. Make any sense?
8. She loves kids!! She will follow them around the entire time they play. So Brooklyn loves to go up and down the stairs and so Olivia followed her over to them and before I knew it Brittany was pointing to the stairs and Olivia was crawling right up them. She went up all seven stairs by herself , of course she doesn't understand that she could fall so I stood behind her just in case.These pictures of her standing are from my phone so the quality isn't that great.
All she wants to do is move move and move some more.

11 comments:

Stacy Hart said...

wow, she is so grown up! :)

Kim said...

Oh my BABY!!! She is looking so big! I cannot wait to see her and hold her and love on her! Come to St. George quick, before she grows anymore.. Love you guys! mom

Steph said...

Oh she is so cute!! I can't believe that tha stage is only a few short months away, it's amazing how fast they grow an change, what a doll!

Ehlers Family said...

She is quite the mover!! I love how they are starting to play together. It's so cute.

Steve & Heather said...

So precious! She just keeps growing!

Jaimee said...

Oh what a big girl she is! I can't believe it. She'll be talking and walking before you know it!

Brady and Audrey said...

I can't believe she can do all that, she is getting so old, I miss her!

Sarah Anne said...

See....you don't realize how fast time goes by until you have one of your own! She is getting so big. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

oh good grief...I want to see olivia in person, those eyes! I think she looks like you T.J., and I probably think that because I know you. People that know my husband think our kids look like him, but I think they look just like me. So i could be wrong about olivia.

Kevin, Amanda & Owen said...

Oh I love that girl!

hoLLY said...

she is so busy , so cute, we love her!!!!