Thursday, March 26, 2009

A blog worth reading

The last few days I have been reading some blogs and several of them mentioned a blog about a little girl named Gracie. I don't know this family but I do know they have a wonderful and strong perspective on life. Their daughter was born with Hypoplastic left heart syndrome (HLHS) and now has passed away recently. I read this blog and realized how strong they are for having such a difficult trial. The entire time I read it tears were pouring out. I asked myself would I be able to look at life with such a positive attitude? I hope I would, but I also know I would need my family and friends to help. Just take a look at this blog and read the wonderful stories of this loved little baby. www.thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

wow! We are so incredibly blessed! My life is a breeze compared to so many, and I shouldn't ever be complaining about anything. Thank you for reminding me of this. love ya!

hoLLY said...

I too have seen and read this family's blog and it just is a great reminder how blessed we are, and how strong that family is! great post!

Ehlers Family said...

It makes me way to sad to read it.. I couldnt ever imagine something like that happening.. It's heartbreaking..