Monday, April 13, 2009

EaSter!


We had a great Easter and hope that everyone else did to. Olivia and I went my parent's house for the Easter egg hunt and decorating Easter cookies on Saturday and then on Sunday we all went up to my parent's again for yummy dinner. Of course Olivia had no idea what was going on but she sure did like the plastic Easter eggs, she held onto one most of Saturday and all of Sunday morning. We took some pictures over the weekend but I'm sad because Olivia didn't feel like getting her picture taken by herself in her pretty Easter dress. I'm going to have to put her in it and take some on a nice sunny day. ( I can't get the pictures to move down and I'm not rewriting everything at top so I'm sorry it's all weird).


Olivia had fun taking all the stuff out of her Easter basket

She liked her new book

Playing with the egg she found at grandma's house

5 comments:

Steph said...

So cute! Can't wait til my baby actually cares about stuff like that too :) What a fun age!! And she looked darling in her Easter dress :)

Brady and Audrey said...

I love your pictures! Olivia looks so cute. I wish we could have been there on Easter.

Ehlers Family said...

You do such a great job at pictures.. I love all of them.

hoLLY said...

I love the new pics and I love that one of TJ and Olivia, so sweet. glad you guys had a good easter!!!

Jaimee said...

Such cute pictures! Love you guys!