Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Finally Family Pictures...

Yes we have finally had our little families pictures taken! Being the one behind the camera makes it pretty difficult to take my own families pictures. Well thank goodness for my most talented cousin Amber with Togisala Photography for capturing these beautiful pictures of us. Here are just a few of them. I'm so happy that I now have some pictures of all of us together. Olivia of course was a stink from the start to the end and Amelia was an absolute doll.









3 comments:

Courtney and Allen said...

I love these pictures! They are all so cute!

Ehlers Family said...

They turned out so great. The girls look so dang darling. You guys are one cute family.

Jaimee said...

Love these pictures of some of my very favorite people! Love you guys!