Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Let's Party...

We celebrated Olivia's 3rd birthday last week! She is getting so big and interdependent lately. I love this girl to death! She has the sweetest little spirit and yet she can have the most snappy attitude also. Olivia had a wonderful time with all her friends that came a celebrated with her. Thank you for all your support! For her birthday she got a trampoline from us and lots of toys from everyone. She is still completely obsessed with ponies, horses, dresses and princesses. I love that she is into all of these things. She sleeps with a dress on almost every night and has to have at least one horse with her. So I thought it fitting to have a My Little Pony theme party. She loved her invites and wanted to carry it around all day and look at it. I took her into her annual check up and she is doing great with everything that is except going potty on the toilet.
Her stats are:
weight 28 lbs ~ 25%
Height 38 in. ~ 78%













No comments: