Monday, July 18, 2011

4 th of JulY Weekend...

We had a fun and exciting weekend! I didn't take many pics but these will do. TJ's family was up from St. George and so we spent most of the weekend with them. We started with Lagoon on saturday and Olivia loved every second of it! She has no fear! She enjoyed all the rides but of course her favorite was the merry go round. She threw a fit when it was time to get off of the horse. We then went to the north ogden parade and cherry days on the fourth. The parade didn't entertain Olivia like I thought it would have but it was still fun to go to. She loved the fireworks that we did at my brother's house and at TJ's parents house. Amelia was a sweet doll the entire time. She didn't make a fuss the whole weekend. We tried to get a family picture and it wasn't happening so this is the best we could get. Also Olivia didn't want anything to do with getting her picture taken that day so this is what I got:) I'm grateful for the freedoms that I have and those that stand up for those rights and serve for us. Thank you!













1 comment:

hoLLY said...

glad you guys had a good 4th!! your outfits are so cute!im so glad Olivia liked Lagoon!! I cant wait to take Trae!!