Wednesday, June 1, 2011

LOST....

Yes that's right I LOST MY WEDDING RING!!!! The day after losing my child at the marathon I lost my Ring in the church parking lot the next day. I think I have lost my mind!
I was driving on my way to church and realized that my legs desperately needed some lotion. So I proceeded to take off my wedding ring and put it in my lap. Well being that I was in a hurry, I quickly got out of the car and went around to get Amelia out. About 40 minutes into sacrament I looked at my finger and realized that I had't put it back on. This was probably the second worst feeling that I have had, the first having Olivia missing. I hurry and got up and ran to the parking lot. I looked in my car hoping and praying that it had slipped off before I got out but it wasn't in there and then I looked all over the ground. NO WHERE! I thought well maybe in my crazy head I thought I had put it on but really it was still at home. So I drove home to look, still no ring. How could I have been so stupid to forget about it? Well it's been over a week since losing it and no one has turned it in. I know it could be anywhere really but we looked all over the parking lot after and for a few days after and couldn't find it. I appreciate all the help from those that looked for me. I would rather it be lost than have had someone pick it up and take it. You would think someone would turn in a wedding ring that they found while at church in a church parking lot. But I guess not. I feel so mad at myself and disappointed that I lost my wedding ring. I LOVED my ring. I will say this, TJ handled it pretty well. Of course he says I'm lucky if I get another one anytime soon:( So if anyone hear's of a wedding ring being found give me a call. My ring does look slightly different than the above picture. It now has two wedding bands with diamonds on each side of the ring. Oh just thinking about it makes me sick! I guess I'll have to stop talking about it.

No comments: