Wednesday, May 18, 2011

St. George

Last week T.J. had a work trip to Las Vegas and so I decided to take the girls and head to good ole St. George! We wanted to make one last trip down to see his mom and dad's house. They are moving back up north in a few weeks! The weather was great and we enjoyed the sunshine. I'm kinda sad that we no longer have a big reason to head down to St. George anymore and I will miss the fun trips. But on the bright side of things Grandma Kim and Grandpa Danny are going to be 20 minutes away instead of 5 hours away! I didn't snap very many pictures but here are some at the water park on main in St. George. It is quite the cute and fun water park. I didn't bring Olivia's swimsuit so she decided to take off all her clothes. Yes that's my naked, saggy diapered child. Yes one day she will wear panties well that's what I keep telling myself to feel better:) Anyways we had lots of fun with Grandma Kim and Aunt Kenzie! Also Olivia loved playing with her cousin Braylee while down there.








No comments: