Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ready Set Go...

Yep it is finally time to start running again. It has been forever since my feet have been in these shoes but I'm ready and willing. That is until I can't breath and I have a huge stabbing pain in my side. Haha. I'm really excited to get back in shape but not only that TJ and I are running the Wasatch Back in June with almost my entire family! I'm totally excited but completely nervous for the whole thing. A few of my family members have run it several times before and have let me in on all the details and yet I still signed up to run it. It will be a great experience for TJ and I . I think we will have a lot of fun together with the whole experience. Being that it is about three months away I'll keep you all updated on how the training is going.

2 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

Im sure you will do wonderful. Getting in shape is the worse. I still feel like im out of shape. The things we do for our darling, stubborn, cute kids!

Ryan said...

Check out dailymile.com I have used it to track my exercise. Great specifically for running.