Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Monkey


So Olivia's favorite toy is her {baby} which is a monkey. TJ's mom gave it to her a few months ago and ever since she always has it. I kind of remember having a monkey when I was young that I loved. I found this picture of me at around the same age as Olivia now and here we are with both of our monkeys. I'm not sure where mine went, but I know that I had it for a while. So she might not look like me but at least we have something in common, a love for MonkEy'S!
{Also we both have very little hair}

4 comments:

Kim said...

This is so cute! Look at your noses. I think Olivia has your nose! I am so glad she loves her baby monkey! Love you all!

Emily said...

That is soo cute! ha ha. And I can see the nose being the same, but other than that, no Olivia doesn't look much like you--she is her dad! :) So cute!

Abigail Call Porter said...

Haha that's so cute and funny!

Ehlers Family said...

That's pretty neat you found that picture of you when you were little. How cute. She definately is a Tj but I see you in her also.