Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thomas Joseph - a.k.a T.J.

So I know that Father's Day was a few weeks ago & I didn't post anything about T.J.. Being as late as it is I didn't plan on posting anything but today I'm feeling especially grateful for my hubby!
Thank you Thomas Joesph Roberts for who you are and never straying from it!
Thank you for your love!
Thank you for your hard work!
Thank you for your worthiness!
Thank you for taking care of us!
Thank you for your wild & funny personality!
Thank you for your corny poses when I'm taking pictures!
Thank you for your stories!
Thank you for being a great Dad!
Thank you for putting a smile on my face all time!
Thank you for coming home everyday to give me a hug & smile!
Thank you for there never being a dull moment!
I LoVE YoU!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post! Maybe I am a little partial, but he is a good man! He is lucky to have you too! You both are such great parents! Your blog looks fabulous, great pictures! TJ looks handsome! You look gorgeous, and Olivia has both of your photogenic qualities. Lucky little girl. Love you all! Missing my baby!

Anonymous said...

How did I get Anonymous on there? It is just me MOM!

hoLLY said...

oh my heck TJ is hilarious, and we love him too! what a cute post and Hanna your pics are awesome!!!! love it!

Kevin, Amanda & Owen said...

Your pictures do look amazing! I love the one with Olivia sitting next to T.J.'s legs. What would our family do without T.J.? He is our comic relief! Tell him he is looking good and thin too!

Ehlers Family said...

oh TJ..never a dull moment.. He is a great guy.. We love you guys as our friends..

The DiStefano Family said...

Awe what a cute wifey you have TJ! Those pics are so cute! I love the ones you did of Brittany and Tyson too. We might have to get you to take some for us. We are definitely in need of new pics!

Matt and Abby said...

K that picture of tj is classic! what a nice little tribute to him. We need to get together again!

Anonymous said...

Thats how we all remember T.J. Glad he hasn't changed.

Steve & Heather said...

Yup TJ is a great guy! I love the new family pics (and the ones you did for the Ehlers too)

Shae and Zane said...

Oh TJ, love the face! That's awesome that Olivia is walking!!! That's so awesome!