Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TeN ReAsoNs To Be HaPPy

I'm feeling especially happy and thankful right now and thought I would share 10 reasons why. I could go on with more but then you would all get bored. These fall in no particular order at all.
1. My flowers are finally Blooming!!
2. I have a healthy, beautiful baby that is almost one!

3. Olivia has been learning new things every day, she has been taking steps for about three weeks now and will probably be walking.
{I just can't believe how old she seems lately}

4. I was lucky enough to take a Photography class on Saturday!
{I came out really overwhelmed but bursting with excitement with all the great info!}
5. I'm learning to use the sewing machine T.J. got me for mother's day
6. I have the best husband that works so hard for our family
{LoVe YOu}
7. Have a family that I absolutely love! My sisters, sister-in-law & MOM are my best friends!
{ohhh I love Dad and Nathan to}
8. Audrey, Brady & the Girls are coming in about a month!!!
9. The weather has been wonderful
10. The simple things in life
{birds chirping outside my window in the morning}
{the blue sky}
{a wet slobbery kiss from Olivia}
{an I LOVE YOU from T.J.}
{falling asleep to the sound of a thunderstorm}
etc.......

6 comments:

The DiStefano Family said...

Olivia is such a doll! I can't believe she is almost 1! I love those pictures of her in the pantry.

Steph said...

Ditto!! She really is getting so big, what a doll!! Thanks for this post, I need to appreciate the simple things in life a little more I think :)

hoLLY said...

how cute! but what about your BFF's haha jk! love the pics of Olivia!

Ehlers Family said...

Those are 10 great reasons to be happy... It is so weird to me and Olivia and Trae will be turning 1 soon.. Our babies are growing up!!

Mitzi said...

It was really fun (re)meeting you today at the park! You and your little Olivia are super cute! Yay for new friends!!!

Josh and Tausha said...

Hi! This is Tausha (Holly's friend that lives by you)I was wondering if you could make me some clips that have little flowers on them. I really like the ones on your old blog, but it's not there anymore. If this works just blog me.
Thanks,
Tausha