Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1 Step, 2 Step, 3 Step MoRe?

Well I have been avoiding this post due to the fact that my baby doesn't seem like such a baby anymore. Olivia has always been a very active baby and since she was a little over 8 months she has been pulling herself up to things and walking along furniture. The last month she has been taking steps and standing up all by herself from the ground. I have been telling myself that she isn't walking yet just here and there but the thing is she is WALKING!!! Oh how can it be that my TeN mOnTh olD is walking? I love to see how excited she gets when she stands up and walks but the selfish side thinks, O MAN I have to watch out for everything that she can now reach and get into, but the biggest reason why I don't want her to be walking is because she isn't such a baby anymore. The tiny itty bitty baby that would just let me hold her for hours is gone and now busier than ever. I'm ever so grateful for the opportunity to stay at home with her and soak up every moment because it truly does go by way to fast.
1. The starting point

2. Standing


3. Steps
4. The finish point
5. Oh was she was ready for a nap


6 comments:

Kim said...

Oh! She is so darling! She is growing way too fast..But she is so FUN!!! Can't wait to see her! Love you all! Mom (Kim)

The DiStefano Family said...

Yay! She is walking. It is so fun. What a doll! Don't worry now she really will get into EVERYTHING and if you thought you were contsantly chasing her before you really will be now! But it's so much fun!

Ehlers Family said...

She is seriously so cute.. It's so sad how they grow so fast.. But now you can just have another one haha.. She's to cute.

Brady and Audrey said...

I can't believe she's walking! She is so cute, I can't wait to see her, just a couple more weeks!

hoLLY said...

yay! for Olivia! she is seriously the cutiest little thing ever! and I still cant believe she is walking! she was walking so well yesterday! so cute, love her!

Courtney and Allen said...

I can not believe she is walking already! She is so cute!