Friday, March 13, 2009

And Time Goes On

I know that I always say this but I know everyone feels the same way. She is growing way to fast! The last few weeks she has become more mobile and her personality is just bursting out. She is still smiling like crazy at everyone, unless she has never met you and then she'll just stare.I can no longer leave her in a room by herself for more than 10 seconds or else she is in to something. She isn't crawling like a prow yet but give it a week or less and she'll be everywhere real fast. I cant believe how much she has changed, she makes new sounds and her attitude is so funny. She was able to spend a week with T.J.'s parents while we were in Mexico and I know they had so much fun with her but after eight days without my baby I was ready to hug and kiss her . When she first saw me she kind of gave me a look of
I know who you are, where have you been? Tears came to my eyes and my heart melted. It's amazing how something so little can hold your heart. to get Olivia out of bed and this is what I found, She had her feet hanging out of the slats.

She was still somewhat asleep when i went in there

then she saw me and the smile came out
So I put her in her crib and she didn't want to be in it and so this is what she learned to do

That night the mattress was moved down.


4 comments:

The DiStefano Family said...

She is so stinkin cute! I am cracking up about her legs coming out between the bars. That is hilarious! She really is getting so big! Just wait til you are having her first birthday! Thats when it hits you that they have seriously grown way too fast!

Kim said...

OK,now I am crying!!! I miss her so badly! I loved going in and getting her in the morning. She would always just look up at me, and smile so big! She is getting big. What a cute post! Love you guys!

Ehlers Family said...

Cute Olivia.. She really is so happy all the time.. I love the bath tub picture.. Cant wait for them all to grow up and really play together.

Abigail Call Porter said...

Hanna I'm pretty sure her hair looks a little red! Maybe it's just the light but, she not just TJ's daughter she's your's too!