Friday, October 17, 2008

T.J. vs The Shredder!

I've been put in charge of taking care of the paper work in our office at home by T.J. and so the other day I was shredding some bills and I accidentally put one in that was to thick. The shredder was jammed and I couldn't get it to work. I keep on bugging T.J. to fix it so I could continue on with my new responsibility. Well he finally got around to it on his day off and man did that shredder put up a fight. He had to take it all apart and pull the paper out then screw it back up. Well it didn't work and so he took it apart again and this is what happen. The shredder ATE his shirt! Out of all days to put a nice shirt on. It was a tough match and I'm pretty sure the shredder almost won but luckily T.J. got out before whole shirt was eaten. T.J. just wanted to let everyone know that his garments saved his life. THE CHURCH IS TRUE!

8 comments:

Zoo Keeper said...

Laughing! Love it!

Ehlers Family said...

OH MY HECK.. that is hilarious.. That sucks though it ruined his shirt. But still funny...

Jaimee said...

How funny!! I can just picture the whole thing playing out in my head. Kind of a typical TJ "fixing" things moment!!! Glad he's ok though!!

The DiStefano Family said...

Haha that's so funny! That sucks about his shirt.

Tamera&Joel said...

Knowing TJ this is just to funny hahahahahaha.... And can I say Olivia is just so darn cute

hoLLY said...

haha that is sooo funny!! that is a very nice shirt. sad. so sorry!!!!

Courtney and Allen said...

haha I am laughing really hard inside. I am sorry your shirt got ruined though.

Courtney and Allen said...

by the way... the second picture down of olivia with the pink shirt and cute hat looks just like hanna! I think it's her mouth and nose! she is so stinkin' cute