Sunday, October 12, 2008

QUIRKS TAG...
Tagged by Holly Amos and Brittany Ehlers
Rules: Link the person who tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same, leave a comment to let them know. This is my first tag so bare with me.

1. I heat up my ice cream in the microwave before I can eat it. I have been doing it since I was little, I don't know what caused me to start besides the fact that I hate hard ice cream. I like to eat it a little melted kind of like a shake.

2. Certain materials bug me to death to touch! For some reason I can't touch Sandpaper, nail files and the material on older mattresses. With all the home improvement I do, I have had to some what get over sandpaper.

3. I'm addicted to watching home improvement shows. I would watch HGTV all day if I could, I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of Designed to Sell and De vine Design with Candace Olsen. Some of the others that I like are 24 Hour Design, Myles of Style, Curb Appeal and I could go on and on. They give such great ideas! I wish that Candace Olsen could come to my house and redo a room, that would be so awesome!

4. I love fresh garden tomatos, a little of salt and pepper and I'm good to go. On the other hand I hate cooked tomatos, For some reason I can't get myself to eat them, especially in spaghetti sauce. The big chunks that are in it are so gross! Also if there is to much red sauce on pizza I'll scrape it off.

5. So this one is a little ironic, I hate animal hair and of course we have a dog that sheds like there is no tomorrow. I guess I didn't realize how much it bugged me until we got Lucy and saw how much she sheds. I can't stand it on the floor, rug, clothes, couches, it even bugs me when I see it in the garage. The most annoying thing about animal hair is that it sticks to everything and it never goes away. I love Lucy so much and she is a good dog but she is not allowed in the house because of her hair. If only she didn't shed so bad.

6. I will give away or throw away anything. A lot of people will hold onto everything or debate about getting rid of it, I don't have that problem. Some of my family will have me do it for them because they can't. I don't like having stuff that isn't used or that has been in a box for years. Clutter bugs me so much! I do like to hold onto sentimental things but if you didn't know you had it why do you need it.

I know Tag: Audrey Powell, Abby Call, Amanda Ludwig and Jaimee Lloyd

3 comments:

hoLLY said...

Love the new pic and background! that funny I knew most of thse quirks about you except for the tomato one Im the total opposite! I love them warm but not cold!! haha anyway I enjoyed the read.

Ehlers Family said...

I love your new picture. It's way cute.. Hopefully the guys can win tonight haha.. see ya there.

Jaimee said...

I'm so with you on the dog hair thing-that is why (among other reasons) we will NEVER have a dog! Miss you guys!