Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Olivia's Blessing

Olivia was finally blessed on Sunday September 28Th, 2008. I'm so happy that everyone was able to come and share that special day with us. T.J. did such a wonderful job on her blessing and I wanted to let him know that I love him and I'm grateful for his worthiness in the church.Olivia looked so beautiful in her blessing dress and I couldn't believe how hold she looked. Thank you everyone for all your help, we are truly blessed for such a wonderful family and for wonderful friends. Most of all T.J. and I are blessed to have such a great and special daughter in our lives. She brings so much to our family; smiles, joy, laughter, the spirit, and love. I know that I biased but she is so cute and I can't get enough of her. WE LOVE YOU OLIVIA!



4 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

Olivia is getting so big. The blessing turned out so good. What a cute little family!

The DiStefano Family said...

She looks so beautiful in her blessing dress. You guys did a great job! I tagged you if you want to do it...

hoLLY said...

Olivia looked so beautiful and everything turned out great! TJ did do a great job on the blessing! The food was yummy and we had a great time! oh and the weather was perfect, what a special day!

Kim said...

Such a pretty little girl..We love her so much! Dad and MOM Nuttall