Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Grandma Kim

So this is to Grandma Kim, I was going to post the two pictures that I had of you and Olivia this past weekend but to my surprise they are no longer on my camera. There are a few pictures that somehow were ruined and I can't find them. I'm so upset about it, they were so cute and so I wanted to let you know that we were thinking about you and wanted to post them but can't. We will for sure get some good ones of you and her together at her blessing. Thanks again for all yours and Danny's help last weekend. We love you and can't wait to see you all again soon. Love the Roberts Clan!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks so much! Sad about the pictures but we will get more for sure! I've cried since you left! Love you Guys! Kiss my baby for me!! MOM

The DiStefano Family said...

you guys are such a cute family!

Sarah said...

Hey Hannah! I found your blog from Sarah and Jason's. Your little girl is so adorable! I love her bows and dresses -- you're such a cute mom! (This is Sarah (Porter) Tulane)