Monday, September 1, 2008

Growing So Fast









I can't believe how time flys when your having fun. It has already been a month since our precious little girl came into our lives. She seems like she changes every day, it makes me look forward to her getting older and seeing her personality come out but at the same time I want her to stay the way she is. I love everything about her, her beautiful eyes and how aware and alert she is, the way she makes funny faces with her mouth, her little but loud at times cry and most of all I love her innocence and the sweet spirit that she is. She makes my heart melt every time I look at her, even at 3:00 in the morning. I love being a mom and can truly say it is one of most wonderful blessings that I have been given .

8 comments:

Kim said...

She is so darling! Can't wait until you get here! We keep looking at the pictures over and over again! Love you all! Mom (KIM)

The DiStefano Family said...

Such a cute little girl, Love the pictures. We had fun on sunday. I slept in till 12 though.

Jaimee said...

She is so dang cute. I can't wait to hold her. See you guys soon! Love ya!

Shae and Zane said...

She is so beautiful!! Hope you guys are enjoying it.

The DiStefano Family said...

Hah G Dogg already commented from us...so I just wanted to say that those pictures are adorable. I love the close up of her in the black and white that she is looking straight on. It is so stinkin cute! Little Olivia is getting big and changing so much already. I love it!

Tamera&Joel said...

She is absolutely breath taking. She is so beautiful, aw... how precious.

hoLLY said...

these pics are soooo cute!!! She is getting so big! it kinda makes you sad and happy at the same time!!

Casey and Nichole said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! It was so fun spending time with you this weekend. We're excited to see you again at the baby blessing! Love you!