Thursday, March 1, 2012

Milk & Cookies Party

We threw Amelia a Milk & Cookies Party for her one year birthday! It was so much fun to plan and make things for it. I started late on making things and ran out of time but I think it came together quite well. We had lots of yummy cookies with a few different flavors of milk. I thought with all the sugar that we should counter it a bit with some veggies and PB & J sandwiches. Amelia loved her cake and I'm pretty sure she would have eaten a good portion of it if we hadn't taken it away from her. Thank you to all our family and friends for coming and supporting Amelia on her birthday!














3 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute party! Great job! And beautiful pictures. . .of course! :)

Kim said...

You do such a great job! Loved her party, and especially my sweet Amelia!

Mitzi said...

Cute, cute little thing! Loved her bday and all her amazing decorations! You're a cute mom!