Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Amelia's One!


Amelia is already one and I still have a hard time with admitting it. I feel like she isn't quite a baby anymore... This past year has been such a wonderful year with her in our lives. She brings the most wonderful spirit to our home with her happiness and smilies. She is honestly such a happy care free baby.
Amelia is still very good at eating
She loves her blanky
She is finally sleeping in her bed in her room and doing well
Amelia is busy and getting into everything, I'm not sure if she is into more than Olivia or if I just don't have as much time to chase her around.
She loves to say "HI"
She has three teeth on bottom and four on top
She loves her new front facing carseat
Amelia still lets me hold her and she still cuddles and lays her head on my shoulder
At Amelia's one year check up she came in at
Weight~ 19.15 lbs {29%} Height~ 28 1/2 in {28%} Head~ 17 1/4 in {15%}





1 comment:

Kim said...

Love my Amelia!! She is such a blessing!