Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thanksgiving...

This was the first time in five years that we had Thanksgiving at my parent's house. Since T.J.'s parents moved up north again we are able to alternate holidays a little more easily. We had a wonderful meal! My mom made these cute cake balls that are little Turkeys for the kid's table. We had way to much to eat and had a great time with all the company. Amelia loved the food as well and all Olivia wanted to eat was the deserts. I know it's past Thanksgiving but I'm Thankful for all my family (including T.J.'s family) We are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives that love, support, encourage , and set a great example for us. My girls are so lucky to have grandparents that are around to love them and spoil them. I'm grateful for T.J. and his friendship, love, support and patience with me. I couldn't get through life without him and his example. I've been blessed with wonderful, healthy, and beautiful girls that brighten my day. They absolutely melt my heart.


No comments: