Tuesday, January 3, 2012

11 Months...

Where has time really gone? I can't believe that my little baby is almost one! She seriously melts my heart.
She is fully walking now and loves to follow Olivia everywhere now.
She has five teeth in and two more that will be breaking through soon.
She is a nightmare when teething. She is whinny and sick and not herself at all
She loves to dance to music
She gives kisses
She will still cuddle with me and lay her head on my shoulder
She doesn't know how to go down the stairs yet and that causes a lot of frustration for her
She is sleeping a million times better but is still in the basement room
She loves table food
She drinks mostly whole milk now
She has no fear of anyone. She'll go up to anyone and let them hold her and she just stares at them.
She doesn't like the shopping cart very much {you can't tell by this pic below}
She is seriously one of the happiest most smiley babies I know.
She makes the funniest face, she scrunches her nose up and squints her eyes. The picture below is the only picture I have been able to get of her doing it.






3 comments:

hoLLY said...

Yay for a huge post!! glad you guys had a good holiday season! I can't believe how fast the babies are growing...those pics above of Amelia are adorable and she looks so big!!

Kim said...

I love that top picture in the shopping cart. She is so adorable.

Abigail Call Porter said...

I love that baby! She really is the happiest baby i know! Miss you guys! love you.