Thursday, August 12, 2010

1,825 Days

Happy Anniversary to TJ and I!! We celebrated our Five year anniversary on August 3rd. I can't believe that it has gone by so fast! I love him to pieces and am so lucky to have him as my best friend, husband and a wonderful father. He truly is my better half and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him and eternity. These pictures are in no order with when they were taken and as I was looking for a recent picture of us together I couldn't find one. That's right not one! I guess we need to make more of an effort to.
For our anniversary this year TJ made the plans and took care of all the details. I loved not having to worry about anything especially finding a babysitter. We went to dinner, movie and then headed up the Ogden Canyon and stayed the night at the Alaskan Inn. It was really nice to have a date with TJ. Thanks for a wonderful evening! I love you!!






Olive Garden, When you're here, you're family




3 comments:

hoLLY said...

happpy 5 year! thats so cute that TJ planned the whole night! I love some of those older pics of you guys too cute!glad it was fun!!!

Abigail Call Porter said...

Congrats! I love you two

Ehlers Family said...

Congrats!!! Sorry this is late. Finally figured out my blog. haha. We love you guys to death. I hope you had a great night together.