Friday, May 28, 2010

Kids K

Yes it has been forever since I last updated but I feel nothing is really worth writing about. I signed Olivia up for the kids K two weeks ago at the Ogden Marathon and she had fun getting pushed in the stroller, carried by me and a little bit of running. She wanted to run but was a little intimidated by all the people running by her. Here she is crossing the finish line!! My nephew had fun running in it also and was excited about it the whole week before. He ran the entire mile without stopping!



Aren't Abby and TJ just funny? They both thought it would be fun to stick the orange peel in their mouths for the picture. Quite a few of my family members ran races at the marathon and they all did so awesome! I'm so proud of them and what they accomplished. My sisters, brother and brother in law ran the relay race and took 7th place out of a 100 teams! I think that is awesome! Good job everyone!

1 comment:

hoLLY said...

yeah it has been a while, but yay for an update and how fun is that for Olivia, I should sign T up for next year. looks like she loved it!