Sunday, October 11, 2009

GoodByE FrIeND-HeLLo FrIeNd

Olivia has recently had to say goodbye to our wonderful, loving dog Lucy:( We all miss her and are happy that she is with a great family! Over the last few months Olivia had become more comfortable with Lucy, well as long as she was on the other side of the fence.
Well as we all said goodbye to a great friend, we also said hello to one! Olivia has a new best friend {ChARleY} my sister Emily's dog.
In Olivia's words "Hi Char Char"
She will follow him around and try to give him loves or receive loves from him. He isn't to keen on giving them as much as her but I know they'll be the best of buds for a long time!ChaR ChAR
Giving CHaR a TrEat

Their last GoodByes with Each OTher

She LoVEs KiSsEs

I love this picture
{i know sounds silly}

2 comments:

hoLLY said...

this post makes me want to cry! so sweet! great photos!

Kim said...

OK I know I am a baby, but I cried at these pictures!!