Sunday, October 11, 2009

14 AlMosT 15 MonTHs OLd

Well I finally came around to taking some pictures of Olivia and of course she wouldn't give me very many smiles but I'm pretty sure I got some cute ones.
*Olivia is talking and babbling on like crazy
* Not only walks but is running
* Finally has enough hair for a little itty bitty pony tail on top of her head!!! YAY!!
* She still drools like crazy, Take a look at Exhibit A & B look real close
*Dances all the time
*Eats Really Well, Even though you can't tell by her little size
* Is Still really petite for her age
* Loves BAth time
* Gives lots of loves to everyone
* Climbs on everything{ stools, chairs, couches, piles of clothes, boxes, bins, ETc}
* She has the funniest personality {hmm, wonder where she got It?}

* playing Peek-A-boo

*playing Peek-a-Boo Again




Running From me






Exhibit {A}
Click on picture to enlarge

Exhibit {B} Look really close to the left by her hand
Click on picture to enlarge

5 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Owen said...

Oh I love that girl!! Those are some great pictures too!

Ehlers Family said...

OH my heck Hanna. Those are seriously the cutest pictures ever. You really have a talent. We love Olivia. P.s Where did you get her cute boots? I need to get Brooklyn some.

The DiStefano Family said...

Those are all so adorable! You really do a great job! She is so cute!

Kim said...

Awesome Pictures! Beautiful, Adorable little girl! These make me cry too! I miss her! and you guys!! Love you

Emily said...

Hey TJ and Hanna! I need to add your blog to my list, but I saw it on Jaimee's blog and ADORABLE PICS! You are hired for us! We have been meaning to have family pics as well as kid pics done--but I don't know where you guys are right now! :) So I will have to email you! She is adorable, and I think she looks SO much like TJ--love how you dress her, too.