Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Night With The Jazz

Thanks to the Bunting family we were able to attend for the second year in a row the Jazz night for season ticket holders. They did things a little different this year than last, first they had some fun things with the audience and played a few games then they had the team signing and that's what everyone is there for. I was under the impression that we weren't able to bring cameras to this event and so I left it behind, well come to find out everyone had their cameras! So these very few pictures are from my phone and yes I know where are the pictures of the players you might ask? I didn't get to meet any of them this year, I got to hold my beautiful baby all night on my hip and then feed her and walk around and try to find my husband. It was still a very fun night and I'm glad we were invited again this year.Olivia loves the basketball


She even thinks it tastes pretty good
Us trying so hard to get a picture


So they did a dance off with two of the players, Costa and I can't remember the other guy. It was so funny! The highlight of the night, I wish I could have gotten it on video.
So one more thing, I want everyone to ask T.J. what his conversation with Mehet Okur consisted of and how it went. I know he is dying to tell you all. Ha ha, there for sure is never a dull moment with my husband, there might be some awkward ones though.
P.S. T.J. and Tyson were able to go down on the court and shoot a few shots and I have to tell eveyone that T.J. made the first shot, swoosh down went a three!


5 comments:

Jill said...

Hey guys! So, I'm pretty sure you read my blog, because I am linked on your side bar too...but I've checked in a couples times here and I have to say you are one of the cutest families EVER!! TJ, we haven't seen you for so long, and I would love to meet the most beautiful girls, Hanna and Olivia. Enjoy all the fun times you guys have!
xoxo

hoLLY said...

What a fun night! Olivia looks so cute in that outfit! She is getting so big!

Ehlers Family said...

Memooooooooooo.. haha Ty had to tell me the story. That is hilarious. oh Tj. It was way fun. Olivia looks so cute in those pictures

Ryan said...

You guys are awesome!! We need to come and see Olivia!! Oh and you other two people two I guess. :-)

Jaimee said...

How fun!! Where in the world do you get all of Olivia's CUTE clothes?? Miss you guys!