Thursday, January 8, 2009

Five Months

Olivia turned five months old about a week ago and I can't believe it!She is talking and laughing like crazy and is still smiling at everyone. She started rolling from her tummy to her back at the beginning of December and since then hasn't stopped. She is a rolling machine, the funny thing is she rolls on to her tummy right when you lay her down but then she gets mad because she doesn't like being on her tummy. If you leave her in a room by herself you'll come back and find that she has scooted across to the other side. She is a total busy body, grabs at everything, eats whatever she has in her hands, and drools like crazy. She had her first bowl of rice cereal last week and she wasn't sure of it but she has now had it for a week and she eats all of it. Here are some snapshots of her the last month. She sat in her highchair for the first time a few weeks ago. The pictures of her eating cereal are a Little blurry,I took them at work with my phone.
She looks so funny, she looks really chubby and old
She likes her bib just as much as the cereal

5 comments:

Kim said...

She has grown since I have been there! I miss her so bad! I love you BABY GIRL! Love Grandma

Abigail Call Porter said...

Is she eating real food? that's funny does she like it? I miss you guys tons!

Jaimee said...

I can't believe she is really 5 months!! CRAZY! I miss her and you guys a ton. She is adorable and is growing up so fast. She'll be running around before you know it! Love ya

Ehlers Family said...

Shes so cute! Her and Brooklyn will be best friends

hoLLY said...

oh she is so cute! i love the pic of her eating her bib!