Monday, June 9, 2008

Babies on the WAY!



Here I am 31 weeks! Wow how fast it's gone by.

We're getting more and more excited about

the arrival of our baby girl Olivia! We'll see

if she'll make until the due date, 8/8/08,

if so that will be quite the date.
Not only am I expecting but so is Audrey!

We are due only ten days apart, how exciting.

Of course I'm only having one and she is expecting two!

(both baby girls)

Olivia is going to have two cousins almost the same age as her. They

haven't decided on the names yet so we're still waiting.

We miss Audrey and Brady so much and can't

wait until they come to visit this winter. Boy will they have

their arms full. We love guys!


6 comments:

hoLLY said...

Oh how cute. That is messed up TJ you don't have us on your friend list. It is like taking us off of speed dial.

Zoo Keeper said...

YEA! I found your blog! Finally, since T.J. completly ignored my request for the address! I found it anyways T! You can't keep me away! HA! Love to beable to sneak over and find out updates! Twins are fun! I lived away from all of my fam too! It's hard, but fun as well! Tell her good luck!

Laura said...

Hey you three! I am glad we are connecting on the blogging world from both sides. It was good to see you last month and we hope we'll get to before the babe comes. Hanna you are beautiful and looking fab!You too Tj!

hoLLY said...

hanna you look so good!!! I cant wait for our babies to play!

The DiStefano Family said...

You look so cute! 48 days left...It's gonna go fast and we'll have a ton of babies when we all get together!

moellendorf family said...

hey hannah its cassie mcfarland, you have got to be the cutest prego person I have ever seen, congrats on the darling little girl, and I love your nursery, you should look at my little fam blog bchfam.blogspot.com.