Monday, February 21, 2011

Amelia

Okay so I can't believe that is has already been a little more than three weeks since Amelia joined our family. I have been such a slacker on taking pictures of her so there aren't very many. Most of these are from my phone and so they are really grainy but it's the easiest to grab my phone. Amelia has been a good baby so far, she loves to eat ! She is a way chubbier baby than Olivia and I love it! She is so stinking cute! I can already tell she has her own little unique personality. We have all had a cold and now she has gotten it and I'm praying that it doesn't turn into RSV.
In this picture she looks just like Olivia did when she was a baby. They both make this funny cross eyed face with the puckered lips.
Three weeks old
One week old.

2 comments:

hoLLY said...

I love Amelia's chunkiness!! we need to get layla to catch up cause I love chunky babes! ha
Yes vday was fun with you guys! i love our OG tadition! and it doesn't get any better than a little Bachelor!!

Emily said...

She is so precious! I want to hold her! I love the newborn stage...so sweet and yummy!