Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Big Girl Bed

Olivia is finally sleeping a big girl bed!!! She has only been sleeping in it for a few days but so far she is doing great! I was really nervous that she would get out and not want to go to sleep but she loves her bed and loves getting in it. I can't believe that she is old enough to be in a big bed and it makes me realized how much she has grown in the last little bit. She of course looks tiny in her bed and when I go and check on her I can barely tell if she's in it. These pictures were taken the day she got it and she was so excited! She wanted to be in the picture on her bed so here she is.


5 comments:

Jaimee said...

Looks so cute. That's the bed from IKEA right?? I love that little Livvy she has grown up a lot lately!

Tamera&Joel said...

Super Super Cute!!

Emily said...

What a cute big girl bed!!! I have a lot of posts to catch up on but O got so big lately! :) Hope all is well with pregnancy! Take care of yourself!

Steve & Heather said...

I love love love that bed and the comforter/curtains. Sooo CUTE! Does this mean you moved the crib to the other room? I want to see what you're going to do with that one too!

Ehlers Family said...

She looks so cute in her big girl bed!! You did a wonderful job as always. I love it. We need to do something soon!!