Wednesday, November 10, 2010

October 2010

I can't believe that October has come and gone just like that! I feel like I didn't have a second to breath the entire month. We have been super busy with getting lots of stuff done around the house and preparing for this baby to come. With working part time and taking a ton of pictures, plus being 7 months pregnant and having a two year old, I feel exhausted! We enjoyed the warm weather all month long and had plenty of park days. Olivia is as busy as can be and is getting bigger and bigger.
Halloween this year was a ton of fun! Olivia had a better understanding of what she was supposed to do. She was the cutest little giraffe ever! We went to my sister's trunk or treat and only lasted about ten minutes due to the down pour that started as we did. After the rain stopped we decided to take her trick or treating to the houses with her cousins. She loved it! She wanted to walk the entire way and we went quite a few blocks. She said trick or treat at every door and thank you! It was a great Halloween with really yummy food, thanks to my mom and sisters! I didn't take very many pictures but I had to get one of my nephew Isaac, who was mad hader ( not sure how to sp). I think he pulled it off perfectly.


5 comments:

Ben and Kelli said...

Your little girl is getting so big! And I love her giraffe costume, she looks so cute. Also LOVE the pic of you two together, you're so beautiful Hannah!

hoLLY said...

oh she is the cutiest giraffee- however you spell it! ha she looks so tall in it! glad you guys had agood halloween! and yes you have had a busy month, im sure with the holidays and babies coming quickly there will be no slowing down!

Courtney and Allen said...

Oh my heck! She is the CUTEST giraffe ever!

Anonymous said...

Hanna: That picture of you and her is SO Darling! Needs to be blown up! Stinkin cute my little giraffe!

Grandma Kim said...

That Anonymous is me! Grandma Kim