Thursday, September 9, 2010

We are keeping the PINK!

Yep that's right! Olivia is going to have a little sister! We couldn't be more excited to have another little girl in our family. I know Olivia is going to be a great sister and they will be the best of friends ( they will have their moments). I grew up with six sisters I couldn't ask for better friends. Yes we have had our moments but it is always nice to know you can count on each other.



Here I am at 18 1/2 weeks and yes the answer to your question is I am HUGE!

Here I am 14 1/2 weeks


3 comments:

hoLLY said...

Yay!!! im sooo excited that we are both having girls that will be so close in age! I knew it was a girl! Olivia is going to be such a cute older sister, I bet she will be very helpful!!
happy 26 too! you got to do some of my fav things..eat, layout and be in St. george! good for you!
BTW- you dont look huge! you are just so teeny that of course you'e showing more! you look super cute and I love that cardigan!

Ehlers Family said...

You are super cute. We are very excited for you guys. Girls are super cute and Im happy Olivia will get a sister. They will be best friends. The growing is just beginning... Enjoy! haha. CONGRATS AGAIN!!

Steve & Heather said...

Yay for little girls! They're the best!