Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Three+One= FOuR


That's right everyone! We are so excited to announce that we are expecting an addition to our family. Baby number Two will be coming in February! I can't wait for Olivia to be a big sister and to see how she interacts with a baby.
I'm 12 1/2 weeks and the sickness is still kicking strong! I feel totally different with this one than with Olivia. I feel extremely tired and could sleep 24/7 and I feel nauseated 24/7. I already feel like I'm showing way sooner than I did with Olivia. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will feel better and will actually be up for doing stuff. I told myself that I would start taking pictures of me every so many weeks so I could see how huge I get but it hasn't happen so maybe in the near future I'll dare snap a picture of myself.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Ehlers Family said...

I doubt you are even somewhat big. That's impossible for you. The sickness sucks so bad but hopefully you will get over that real soon. Can't wait to meet the little guy or girl!!

Emily said...

CONGRATS! I bet it is a boy! That is how I was with Jack...but I was sick and tired the whole way through...but hope you won't be! Olivia will be a good big sis! I am so excited for you! And you HAVE to take pics of yourself! You will regret it if you don't! :)

hoLLY said...

yay!!! congrats! we are excited for you guys and im excited to go thru it w you again! ha

Jaimee said...

Yes! We are so excited for you guys!!!