Sunday, August 23, 2009

SuMmER

I haven't posted a lot this summer so I decided I better before it's to late. I have way to many pictures to choose from so here are just a few of what we have been up to.We have been swimming a lot this summer & we LOVE IT!
Olivia & I went with my sister & her little boy to the ZOO! I hadn't been for over ten years so it was fun to go and see the animals. One of the best things there was the baby giraffe and the momma they were so cute!
We celebrated the fourth of July with my family and Olivia didn't seem to bugged except I found her putting her hands over her ears every time they went off.
We drove down to PRovo to see Abby & Audrey run the Provo Half Marathon, they both did an amazing job!
{T.J. & I celebrated our FoUR YeaR Anniversary}
We went up to T.J.'s Grandparents cabin in Bear Lake for a reunion, it was lots of fun to spend time with all of them. We had a blast! I love the beach but it's a totally different experience when you have a one year old that wants to nothing but eat the sand.



We went camping to the windrivers with my family this summer and it was a lot of fun and a lot more work. Olivia did wonderfully up there! She wanted to play in the dirt and eat anything she could. We have had a great summer! Unfortunately T.J. wasn't able to do everything with us because he was out working hard. The times we did spend with him were wonderful!

4 comments:

hoLLY said...

whata fun summer!!!! sad thats its coming to an end!:( cute pics! olivia is a cutie pa tutie!

Ehlers Family said...

I love summer!! Glad you guys had tons of fun. Livy is so cute! or should i say La La.

Jaimee said...

Hey! Cute pictures! I am looking for someone to do my kids 2 year old and 4 year old pictures are you interested?? Let me know!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Way fun!! You got some awesome pictures. Olivia is sooo cute! Also I wanted to let you know I had to make my blog private. If you e-mail me your e-mail I will add you. Thanks,
Misty