Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bon Voyage!!

It finally has arrived! We are off to set sail for our Mexican cruise. We are so excited to spend a week in the warm sun and the sandy beaches. It's going to be a blast the only thing is that our little Olivia is staying home. I'm already missing her, we dropped her off with T.J. parents today and it was really hard to say goodbye. I know she is in good care but I've never been away from her more than a day so it will be hard. Well hopefully when we come back we'll have some nice tans and some fun stories to tell.

5 comments:

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Have fun! I wish I was going.

Anonymous said...

Hey, my name is Nanci and I grew up with TJ and Jaimee as some of my greatest friends. Your little Olivia is GORGEOUS! I just kept pulling my husband over to come see all of her pictures. Randomly, I was in ogden out running a TJ past by in a car and so I've been wanting to find your blog for awhile. Danny & Kim will have no problem watching that beautiful girl for a week, just looking at her is entertaining enough.

hoLLY said...

have fun!!! we are sad we are not going cause I could really use a vaca right about now!! be safe and see ya soon!

Ehlers Family said...

Im excited for ya.. Enjoy your time alone and relaxing.. Cant wait to hear your stories!

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Hey, Its Janette. Nanci's email is jongson14@hotmail.com. I'm glad you guys got to have a break and go on a cruise! I totally agree with Nanc, your little girl is the cutest!