Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Biggest Loser Fans

For all those that sit down and watch the biggest loser every week I want to hear what you have to say. I'm a very big fan of the show and I'm amazed at the weight the contestants lose. This season has really gotten to me and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. I'll give my two cents about it if anyone wants to hear it.
First of all I was so upset when Amy and Phil went home, I loved them and they were great people. Second thing I can not stand the blue team!!! Why the heck would you vote by colors and not by threat? So if you follow the show then you'll know who ViCkY is, I can't say much about her because it wouldn't be very nice. Man she doesn't know when to stop with the rude remarks and game playing.She has been so rude to everyone and she doesn't care what she says or does to win. Then there is HEbA and Ed the married couple, I can't stand them either. So anyways the next episode said something about America voting for the third person in the finale and for those that are cheering for Michelle you need to vote!

5 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

Im With ya!! Go Michelle!!!!

The Sayamas said...

Hey, this is Lori from your old ward. Your little girl is so cute, congratulations!

I have never gotten into a reality show so much before as this season's Biggest Loser. I am totally with you! My mom and I have been way into it this season and we CAN'T STAND VICKY! She's evil and Heba and Ed are her little puppets. We are totally for Michelle! That's cool that America gets to vote, I hope she wins!

Kim said...

I'm with you get vicky out of there!! KIM

Jason Sarah and Bridger said...

Well said!!! Go black team... or what's left of it.

Jaimee said...

You know how I feel about Vicky and the rest of the blue team. I think I even almost shed a tear last week when Renae went home. GO MICHELLE!!!!